Today we are doing our first interview on the Punk Rock Preschool Podcast, and it is not one you want to miss. Our guest today is Author, Podcaster, Graphic Designer, Coach, Entrepreneur, and Creator, Christopher Hines.
Chris runs the Greatness Podcast Network, which includes podcasts on education, business, finance, community, mindset, and all the other tools for people to create their own successes. Speaking of successes, Chris hosts the Key to Success Podcast as well as five other shows! You’re going to be so inspired by Chris’ grind and hustle and incredible attitude! You can follow him on twitter at @imjusgreatness, you can pre-order his book, Major 3: Grow to your Goals on Amazon, and you can learn and be inspired by his story, right now!
- 01:28 – Christopher Hines Introduction
- 02:25 – Major 3 – Chris explains how he went from living in his car to being on the verge of breakout success
- 06:52 – “Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.”
- 09:33 – Be yourself and follow your dreams, even if others don’t understand.
- 12:05 – “Don’t measure your life with someone else’s ruler.”
- 14:06 – Who is your biggest hero or mentor?
- 15:26 – What is your version of success?
- 19:09 – What would you do if you won the lottery tomorrow?
- 20:46 – “Failure is good.”
- 22:18 – Try whatever it is you want to do. You’ll never know unless you try!
- 24:02 – How to “Grow to Your Goals”
- 25:56 – How to connect with Chris & purchase Major 3: Grow to Your Goals
Resources Mentioned in the Podcast: